In this post, you will get to know the job opportunity for freshers in digital marketing.
It’s time to talk about the career scope and average salaries that freshers get.
1. Social Media Marketing Executive
A social media manager executive is primarily responsible for planning and delivering a social media strategy for his work.
To ensure quality content and positive engagement, they also look into the social media campaigns’ range.
A social media marketing executive also works with the PR and Marketing teams and share views on running campaigns.
After the success people get through social media platforms, the demand of social media marketers had made it one of the high-paying jobs.
- Planning and Developing engaging social media strategies
- Managing the social media of the company
- Engaging followers with regular company updates
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention
- Being updated with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals
- Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
2. Digital Marketing Executive
A digital marketing executive is mainly responsible for a brand’s or client’s complete online presence.
Like conventional marketing, a digital marketing executive promotes a business’s products or services while preserving a good digital presence.
For this part, you need to be well-versed in all digital marketing ideas and know-how to leverage the Internet to produce revenue for the company.
- Build, plan and execute the strategy for digital marketing
- Manage the overall strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Stay updated with the latest technology and best practices.
Do You Want to Learn Digital Marketing?
Join this course to become digital marketing expert and get a job in top IT companies ?
3. Search Engine Optimization Executive
It is a reasonably technical job, and however, if you have excellent analytical skills, you should consider this a career option.
An SEO executive aims to improve a website’s traffic and rank on Google’s first page.
You will require in-depth knowledge in keyword research, SEO copywriting, search engines, and their ever-evolving algorithms to proceed with this career path.
SEO is an ever-changing industry, so you need to be open to learning continuously as an SEO professional.
The extreme demand for SEO specialists makes it one of India’s highest-paying digital marketing jobs globally.
Just join an SEO Internship at a reputable company and provide your career the boost that it needs.
- Creating high-quality SEO content
- Assisting with blog content
- Doing an on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
- Keyword research and optimization of content
Do You Want to Learn SEO?
Join this course to become SEO expert and get a job in top IT companies ?
4. Content Marketing Executive
A content marketing executive designs, improve and maintains a company’s content over every media platform to raise brand awareness.
You need creative writing skills and communication skills for this position, and you should perform well under deadlines.
As one of the most paying digital marketing jobs, there is a particular discipline under digital marketing.
If you think you have a way with words and a marketing sense, you can expect significant career growth.
- Research and Competitor Analysis
- Preparing Content Marketing Plans
- Content Creation
- Publishing and Promoting Content
- Content Performance Monitoring and Analysis
5. Email Marketing Executive
An email marketing executive aims to connect with customers through email campaigns to inform them about its new products or events.
For this role, you need hands-on experience in HTML and marketing automation software. In addition to this, you need excellent writing and communication abilities.
It is one of the highest-paying digital marketing jobs in India and globally.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Thinking and presenting ideas and strategies
- Doing promotional activities
- Distributing financial and statistical information
- Drafting and proofreading creative copy
- Handling research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
It’s your turn…
Now I would like to hear from you.
Which job did you like the most?
Which career option are you going to pursue?
Either way, comment now and let me know your thought.