Today you are going to know about all the major digital marketing tools to master.
These are the tools that are used by all the top brands worldwide.
Google Trends helps you check out the latest trends, data, and images from Google and find out what is trending near you right now. It can give you validation on an idea instantly, and it’s very easy to use. Simply browse the website and type the keyword or the industry name you are interested in a hit “Enter.”
Official Website: https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=IN
- Keyword research for SEO
- Product research
- Brand competition comparison
- Market research
- Trend variations by location
- Discover seasonality
- Improve marketing and online advertising
- Find niches for products
- Determine stableness of a search term
- Ideas for content marketing and social media marketing
Google Analytics, GA, short form, is a web analytics tool that gives an in-depth insight into your website and business’s online performance. Starting with GA is simple, and in many cases, you can begin to track key metrics of online business right away. The more time you dig into it, the more valuable it will be for you.
Official Website: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Understand User Behavior
- Data Reports And Customization
- Find Your Target Audience
- Offline to Online Tracking
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics
- Track Online Traffic
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics Cost
- Google Analytics Improves Websites
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. You don’t have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Official Website: https://search.google.com/search-console/about
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site
- Improve Your Website’s Search Appearance
- Make HTML Improvements
- Increase Organic Search Traffic
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Monitor Link Reports
- Understand Google’s Index
- Crawl Your Website
- Receive Website Messages
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
Google Keyword Planner
Keyword Planner helps you research keywords for your search campaigns. You can use this free tool to discover new keywords related to your business and see estimates of the searches they receive and the cost to target them. Keyword Planner also provides another way to create Search campaigns that are centered around in-depth keyword research.
Official Website: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_in/home/tools/keyword-planner/
- Discover new keywords
- See monthly searches
- You can find local keywords a lot faster
- Determine cost
- Organize keywords
- Helping to determine costs
- Create new campaigns
Google Ads is Google’s online advertisement program; the program enables you to create online ads to reach users interested in the services and products you offer. The Google Ads platform runs on a pay-per-click (PPC) promotion, i.e., you have to spend every time a visitor clicks your ads.
Official Website: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_in/home/
- Google’s massive reach
- Earn more conversions
- Harness intent
- Get quicker results than with SEO
- Maintain full control of your campaigns at all times
- Capabilities that allow for a range of targeting
- Bring any budget to the table
- Build brand awareness
- Maximize ROI with different bidding strategies
Ahrefs offer a set of search engine optimization tools, making it simpler for you to optimize your website based on your marketing demands. It is mainly used for checking backlinks, and with its extensive data index, the tool is one of the most sought-after digital marketing tools in the market.
Official Website: https://ahrefs.com/
- Site Audit
- Identify Keywords
- Check Backlinks Of Competitors
- Identify Broken Links
- Search For Websites To Pitch To
- Check Website’s Content
- Site Explorer
- Check Clicks On Keywords
- Rank Tracker
- Check SERP History
Moz is a top SEO tool provider that uses primary and advanced research tools to optimize your search engine. In short, Moz offers an SEO keyword generator, keyword research tools, and link analysis that gives detailed data on your inbound links and link quality.
Official Website: https://moz.com/
- Measure site rankings
- Explore relevant keywords
- Enhance link building research
- Access instant metrics.
- Audience analysis
- Site audit and crawl
THE Yoast SEO plugin is the favorite tool for millions of SEO people; it has more than 1 million active installs. It helps optimize your website for the search engine; its content analysis feature enables you to understand readability difficulty, keyword density, title, meta description, targeted keywords, and much more.
Official Website: https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/
- Optimal Length of the title.
- The density of the focus keyword.
- Focus keyword present in meta title and meta description.
- Ensures that the post contains a minimum of 300 words.
- Makes sure images ALT text contain the focus keyword.
- How many words should be in a paragraph
- Makes sure images ALT text contain the focus keyword.
SEMrush is an SEO tool that does your keyword research, tracks the keyword strategy used by your competition, runs an SEO audit of your blog, looks for backlinking opportunities, and lots more. You can also identify trends that occur within your industry niche.
Official Website: https://www.semrush.com/
- More Effective Keyword Research
- Analyze and Strategize
- Comparative Competitive Intelligence
- Track Your Past and Current Rankings
- Handle Panda Updates Better
- Find Better Advertising Opportunities
- Performs Backlink Analysis
- Analyze Your Competitor’s Competition
- Identify New Keyword Opportunities
Ubersuggest is a free SEO tool that concentrates on generating new keyword ideas. Founded initially as a tool that scraped Google Suggest terms, Ubersuggest was acquired recently by entrepreneur Neil Patel, who has since extended the feature set significantly.
Official Website: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
- Keyword Ideas
- Keyword Overview
- Average Backlinks and Domain Score
- Content Ideas
- Overview and Search Volume Trend
- Keyword Overview
- SERP Overview
- Traffic Analyzer Overview
- Organic Keywords
MailChimp is an intelligent email marketing tool for start-ups and small businesses to improve their presence and efficiently reach clients and prospective consumers. It is a winning platform that combines important prices, unbeatable user-friendly features, and reliability. It offers business-enhancing analytic features to help you plan and succeed in your email and social marketing campaigns.
Official Website: https://mailchimp.com/
- The interface is simple and customizable
- It’s free
- Insightful Reporting and Analytics
- The analytics are very detailed
- Organic Social Media Posting
- Personalized Product Recommendations
- Mailchimp’s Marketing Automation
- Social Ads and Post Scheduling
The HubSpot CRM platform is a full suite of software built to power this inbound approach to help you — and your customers — grow better. It’s focused on creating meaningful, lasting relationships with your prospects and customers through valuable content and experiences and empowering people to reach their goals with you at any stage in their journey.
Official Website: https://www.hubspot.com/
- It’s all-in-one
- It boosts lead tracking and conversions
- It takes social to a new level
- It makes SEO easy
- It allows you to edit your website
- It’s got an integrated CRM
- It helps you keep up your content creation
- It’s analytical
- HubSpot CRM is FREE
- Social Management Features
- Website Integration
- Communication Tracking
Facebook Business Manager
As the name recommends, the Facebook Business Manager is a tool that allows you to manage various Facebook Pages, ad accounts, business assets, and Instagram accounts, and product specifications in one place. It also enables you to grant full or partial access to team features based on their roles.
Official Website: https://business.facebook.com/
- You will have better control
- Work and life balance
- The flexibility of Multiple Features
- Value-added service
- Business and team collaboration
- Easy to prepare business reports
- Centralized Dashboard
Dropbox is a home for all your work. You can store and share files, collaborate on projects, and bring your best ideas to life—whether you’re working alone or with colleagues and clients. With Dropbox, all your files are backed up to the cloud and available online.
- Store and access files from anywhere
- Bring all your content together
- Work smarter from your desktop
- Always be informed
- Give the right people the right access
- Disaster-proof your files
- Keep company data in safe hands
- Work without an Internet connection
Evernote is an app designed for note-taking, organizing, task management, and archiving. It was developed by the Evernote Corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The app allows users to create notes, including text, drawings, photographs, audio, or saved web content.
Official Website: https://evernote.com/
- Write a note to your significant other.
- Book notes.
- Collaborate at work
- Save articles and other interesting things for later.
- Keep your clothing sizes and measurements handy.
- Track goals
- Track finances
- Record interviews or other important meetings
- Master to-do list.
Raven Tools collects keyword information from different sources such as Moz, Open Calais, Google, Majestic, and Bing. It lets you know how competitive a keyword is to rank for, the search volume of a given keyword, and much more. Overall, we found Raven Tools to be effective for basic keyword research.
Official Website: https://raventools.com/
- Site Auditor
- Rank Tracker
- Competitor Research
- Backlinks Explorer
- Search Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Research
- Semantic Analyzer
BuzzSumo is a cloud-based platform that helps you discover the best engagement, content, and outreach opportunities across social and search. Discover new keywords, trending stories, customer questions, and content success, all while monitoring what’s most important to your brand.
Official Website: https://buzzsumo.com/
- Robust social search engine
- View most shared content
- Produce relevant content
- carry out content analysis
- Get alerts on competitors
- See what’s trending now
- Find twitter influencers
- Set up real-time monitoring
Crazy Egg is an online application that gives you eye-tracking tools such as Scroll map, Heat map, Overlay, and Confetti to track a website’s operation. It helps you understand your customers’ interests so that you can boost the profit from your website.
Official Website: https://www.crazyegg.com/
- Heat map
- Scroll map
- Scroll map tool
- Simple Setup
- Design testing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Figma is a web–based graphics editing and user interface design app. You can use it to complete all kinds of graphic design work, from designing mobile app interfaces, wireframing websites, prototyping designs, crafting social media posts, and everything in between. Figma is distinct from other graphics editing tools.
Official Website: https://www.figma.com/
- No mistakes in files
- Functionality and speed of the application
- Graphic formats
- Organization and order
- Collaborative Environment
- Integration and Migration
- It’s Free of cost
- Browser application
Google Data Studio
Google Data Studio, also known as Data Studio, is a free recording and data visualization tool. It pulls data from around 12 different sources, including Google Analytics, and combines them into an easy-to-share, easy-to-modify, and easy-to-read report. The platform also features charts, widgets, graphs, and maps to visualize your data.
Official Website: https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/6283323?hl=en
- Access to unlimited widget options
- Use free Data Studio templates
- Pull data from several different sources
- Embed Data Studio reports on social media
- Create easy-to-read reports for everyone
- Get dynamic reporting
- Build interactive experiences
- Share Data Studio reports easily
- Learn with free Google Data Studio tutorials
Google Tag Manager
Have you ever added code to your website to track Google Analytics? That’s one type of tag. You may have done this already without realizing it. Google Tag Manager is a free software tool that gives you the ability to install different tags on your website.
Official Website: https://tagmanager.google.com/
- Increase your agility
- Put your mind at ease.
- Deploy Google and third-party tags.
- Collaborate across your organization.
- Fast Deployment of tracking codes
- All tags are controlled in one place
- Simple (kind of) event tracking
- It’s free
- Built-in Tag templates
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (cms) written in PHP paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes.
Official Website: https://wordpress.com/
- Simple and easy to use
- Stable and innovative
- Attractive design options
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Easy content management
- Sharing ability
- Speed and efficiency
Google Page Speed Insight
Google PageSpeed Insights is a tool that enables you to instantly and easily test the speed of a web page. Entering a URL and hitting “Analyze” will soon get you a comprehensive report of what’s hindering that web page based on two parameters, complete with instructions on fixing it.
Official Website: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Avoid post-click landing page redirects
- Enable compression
- Prioritize above-the-fold content
- Speed up server response time
- Leverage browser caching
- Optimize images
Getting a Digital Marketer Job is Not That Difficult.
- Start Training - You will learn Digital Marketing from beginner to expert level.
- Get Certification - You will get an industry-approved certificate with hands-on experience on real-world projects.
- Get a Job - You will get a 100% placement in Top IT companies.
Now Your Turn..!!!
In this post, I have shared the top tools which I personally use.
Which tool do you like the most?
Which tool you are going to use?
Comment down right now and let me know.