You will be taught the basic introduction of Search engine optimization here you will learn what is SEO how things are done in SEO and all the other basic things that you need to know in order to start your journey for your successful bright future.
- The 3 Keys to Winning Online
- SERP Packs Explained
- How to Win In Local SEO
Do You Want to Learn SEO?
Join this course to become SEO expert and get a job in top IT companies ?
This is the most important part of SEO this can also be said as the backbone of SEO without keyword research you cannot even think of going further, you will be taught all the ways and tools which are used to research a keyword on which further SEO work is done.
- What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Search Traffic?
- Google Keyword Planner
- Matching Your Goal With Your Customer’s Goal
- 5 Steps to Keyword Success
- Build Your Keyword List
- Research Your Audience
- Understanding The Keyword Metrics
- Matching The Customer Journey
- Refining Your Keyword List
- Finding the Right Keywords
- Facebook Pixel Guide
On-Page And Technical SEO
On-page SEO can be explained as optimizing your web page content on the selected keyword in such a way that it can increase the search visibility of the page and increase the traffic on a web page.
Technical SEO can be explained as the process which ensures that the website meets all the technical requirements of search engines the end goal of technical SEO is to improve the organic ranking of a web page in search engines.
- Optimizing Your On-Page Elements for Google
- Writing Headlines and Title Tags
- Improving CTR with Meta Tags
- SEO Friendly URL’s
- Dwell Time
- Optimize Your Images for Search
- Cleaning Up Site With an SEO Audit
- Thin Content Optimization
- Broken Links
- Schema Setup
- Robots and Indexing
- Making Your Site Mobile Optimized
- How to Speed Up Your Site Page Speed
- How to Find and Hire the Right Help
Local SEO & International SEO
Local SEO can be explained as the strategy which is used to improve the visibility of your business in the local search results of Google. This is beneficial for all those businesses that have a physical location or service in a particular geographical area.
ON the other hand
International SEO can be explained as those strategies which are used to optimize web page keeping in mind the people who belong to different countries & speak a different language.
- Introduction to Local & International SEO
- Google My Business Listing
- Understanding Citation
- Why Consistent NAP is Important
- Major Business Directory Listing
- Citation Building with Consistent NAP
- Business Reviews on Local & International SEO
Link building can be explained as the process of creating a hyperlink( known as links) towards the website from an external site. The process can increase the number of high-quality links which are pointed towards the website it can increase the website ranking in search engine results.
- What is Link Building
- What is a Good Link
- Improve Domain and Page Authority
- How to Clean Up Your Link Profile
- How to Do Outreach The Right Way
- Email Outreach Templates
- How to Get Journalists / Bloggers on Your Side
Content marketing can be explained as the strategy which is used in attracting, engaging, and most importantly retaining the customer by creating and sharing relevant content like articles, videos, podcasts, and other media.
- Understanding Content Marketing
- Writing to Your Ideal Audience
- Writing Introduction
- Editing Your Copy
- The Power Of Story Telling
- Stages of Awareness
- Generating Content Ideas
- Mastering Different Content Types
- Content Marketing Frameworks That Work
- Writing For Email
- Writing For Social Media
- Guest Blogging
- Hiring Writers You Can Rely On
- Link Building Case Studies
Mastering Google’s SEO tools
You will be taught about Google’s various SEO tools which are used for various purposes these tools will be used throughout your career to help you in different ways.
- In-depth understanding of Google SEO tools
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Google Keyword planner
Mastering SEO Paid Tools
You will be taught how to use paid SEO tools which are helpful in your SEO journey these tools are very helpful when you have purchased them they serve the purpose for which they are made.
- Practical Training on SEO Paid Tools
- Yoast SEO
Conversion Rate Optimization(CRO)
CRO can be explained as the process of increasing those visitors who perform the desired action on a website or mobile app. The desired action can be purchasing products, signing up for a service, filling of forms, clicking on the link, or any other desired action.
- Introduction to Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- On-Page Elements for Conversion Rate Optimization
- Off-Page Elements for Conversion Rate Optimization
- CRO Metrics
- Conversion Rate Optimization Techniques
User Experience Signals
User experience is one of the most important factors of SEO because if your web page is not optimized on how a user will experience while browsing then it becomes very to rank. Because people immediately switch if they don’t like the web page.
- Google’s RankBrain Algorithm
- Core Web Vitals Metrics
- User Engagement Optimization Tips
Advances WordPress Optimization
As being an SEO expert you should know how to use WordPress for editing any website so that for small changes you don’t have to be completely dependent on the developer.
- Setting up a WordPress Site
- WordPress Settings
- WordPress SEO Plugins
- WP Yoast SEO plugin
- WordPress WP Super Cache plugin
- Effective and White-Hat WordPress SEO
- WordPress SEO Using Yoast
- Optimization Techniques for Google Answer Box
Are You Ready to Join SEO Course?
If you are interested to start a career in SEO, you can sign up for Protocloud Academy’s Job Guaranteed Program in SEO.
This course is designed by experts having years of experience in this industry. Get started with this course and get a decent job in Top IT companies.
Getting a SEO Executive Job is Not That Difficult.
- Start Training - You will learn SEO from beginner to expert level.
- Get Certification - You will get an industry-approved certificate with hands-on experience on real-world projects.
- Get a Job - You will get a 100% placement in Top IT companies.