In this blog, you are going to learn about the tools which are useful in your day-to-day work related to SEO.
Using these tools you can save a lot of your time to rank higher in the organic ranking of the search engine result page.
Google Search Console
Search Console lets you easily monitor and in some cases resolve server errors, site load issues, and security issues like hacking and malware. You can also use it to ensure any site maintenance or adjustments you make happen smoothly with respect to search performance.
Official Website: https://search.google.com/search-console/about
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Increase Organic Search Traffic
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- Improve Your Website’s Search Appearance
- Monitor Link Reports
- Make HTML Improvements
- Crawl Your Website
- Receive Website Messages
- Understand Google’s Index
Official Website: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Understand User Behavior
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics
- Find Your Target Audience
- Google Analytics Improves Websites
- Offline to Online Tracking
- Google Analytics Cost
- Track Online Traffic
- Data Reports And Customization
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing
Google Keyword Planner
Keyword Planner helps you research keywords for your search campaigns. You can use this free tool to discover new keywords related to your business and see estimates of the searches they receive and the cost to target.
Official Website: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_in/home/tools/keyword-planner/
- Discover new keywords
- Determine cost
- Helping to determine costs
- Organize keywords
- See monthly searches
- You can find local keywords a lot faster
- Create new campaigns
Ubersuggest allows you to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge. The tool helps you to find a competitive keyword on which you can rank using SEO techniques.
Official Website: https://app.neilpatel.com/en/dashboard
- Keyword Ideas
- Traffic Analyzer Overview
- Keyword Overview
- Content Ideas
- SERP Overview
- Overview and Search Volume Trend
- Organic Keywords
- Average Backlinks and Domain Score
Ahrefs.com is a well-known toolset for backlinks and SEO analysis. It also works as a Site Audit tool that will analyze your website for common SEO issues & monitor your SEO health over time; Alerts will keep you notified of new & lost backlinks, web mentions, and keywords rankings.
Official Website: https://ahrefs.com/
- Site Audit
- Check Website’s Content
- Rank Tracker
- Search For Websites To Pitch To
- Site Explorer
- Identify Broken Links
- Check Clicks On Keywords
- Identify Keywords
- Check SERP History
- Check Backlinks Of Competitors
Answer The Public
Answer The Public is a keyword tool that visualizes search questions and suggested auto-complete searches in an image called a search cloud. Answer The Public listens to auto-complete data from search engines like Google then quickly cranks out every useful phrase and question people are asking around.
Official Website: https://answerthepublic.com/
- It helps you to understand your audience
- It helps you in targeting your keyword research
- It helps to optimize long tail keyword
- It helps in answering the questions that can get placed on Google feature snippets
Moz is an all-in-one tool that assists companies in managing various features of their SEO campaign. It’s a great tool to use with Google Analytics. Moz Pro helps you better recognize your audience. When visitors arrive at your site, you gain insight as to how they got there.
Official Website: https://moz.com/
- Measure site rankings
- Audience analysis
- Explore relevant keywords
- Access instant metrics.
- Site audit and crawl
- Enhance link building research
KwFinder is a keyword research tool for search marketing. It satisfies the requirement for keyword expansion: generating more keywords to position a site. It provides a proprietary index value for SEO difficulty and insight into the competitive landscape in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
Official Website: https://kwfinder.com/
- Easy to use interface
- Search for long-tail keywords
- Find related & relevant keywords
- Understand the advertising costs of keywords
- Determine difficulty ranking of keywords
- Data-driven results
- Discover the search volume for each keyword
It provides access to a largely unfiltered sample of actual search requests made to Google. It’s anonymized (no one is personally identified), categorized (determining the topic for a search query), and aggregated (grouped together). This allows us to display interest in a particular topic from around the globe or down to city-level geography.
Official Website: https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=IN
- Market research.
- Keyword research for SEO.
- Find niches for products.
- Discover seasonality.
- Product research.
- Determine the stableness of a search term.
- Trend variations by location.
- Improve marketing and online advertising.
It exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors. Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Google Ads, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 15 years.
Official Website: https://www.spyfu.com/?alt=10
- Helps in Domain Search
- Little costly
- Reliable contact information
- More manual search is required
- Inaccurate PPC reporting
- Provides you Monitoring tools
- Not web-wide coverage
- Provide Smart recommendations
Unlike SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Moz Pro, Majestic is focused on backlinks. In other words: Majestic isn’t an all-in-one tool that does SEO site audits, keyword research, and on-page SEO analysis. It’s 100% targeted on backlinks. And, because it focuses on link interpretation above everything else, they claim to have the world’s best backlink checker.
Official Website: https://majestic.com/
- Instant summary of backlink
- Comprehensive data access for advance SEO link builder
- Generate data from API
- Completely Focussed on backlinks
Page Speed Insights (PSI)
It reports on the performance of a page on both mobile and desktop devices and provides suggestions on how that page may be improved. PSI provides both lab and field data about a page. Lab data is useful for debugging performance issues, as it is collected in a controlled environment
Official Website: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Enable compression
- Speed up server response time
- Leverage browser caching
- Prioritize above-the-fold content
- Optimize images
- Avoid post-click landing page redirects
You have gone through the whole blog.
Which tool do you like the most?
What are your views on the blog?